Today, I've been working since about 5:30 AM. I took a break at 8 to take my dog for a run. On our run, we found bushes and bushes of blackberries! I was so excited. Charlie and I made it to the field and I picked about 3 cups of blackberries for breakfast. When I got home, i was washing them when Ammon arrived iwth Aaron. Ammon had my car last night because he'd ridden his bike here and didn't have a light to ride home in the dark. He started "barking" and confusing my dog. Well, that brought the girls down. Clarissa and Miriam are staying with me. It's fun to play Aunt. We had breakfast and then mom and dad took them to the park. Miriam is upstairs sleeping while the rest of them went over to Ammon's house. Unfortunately, Ammon's excursion got a flat tire, so Adrie has to take it to get fixed.
Tonight, it's suppose to be dinner at Adrie's. i think we've decided we'll have pizzas - homemade. Sounds good to me.
Move Slow & Make Things Giveaway No. 5
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment