Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pub Quizzing

Yesterday we went to pub quiz. The theme was death and taxes. Thankfully, I did my taxes back in January so I am not stressing at the last minute. Both my roommates put it off because they owed money. I was a lucky one and got money in return. I'll take it (although, if you ask an accountant, they'll tell you that getting money back means that you're loaning your money to the government).

we actually won! no thanks to me for sure. I don't remember random facts, especially specifics... i.e the name of the ship that the captain was on, the one that was captured by Somali Pirates. Or the name of the Almost new secretary of Department of Health and Human Services but not - because of tax evasion. Yeah, I didn't remember those. Still we won. And the new Pub Quiz location is just a few blocks from my house.

No comments: