Tonight, i went to a dance and ended up getting stalked by 2 guys! I'm not completely complaining about the pheromone... it helped me with B - the guy I met on Wednesday. It also helped me get a lot of work done on my car for a lot less money (the car salesman I went on a date with in December still comes in handy)... The dance wasn't all bad. I met a few new people and I also talked to another guy that usually doesn't talk to me much - so good things happened too.
the story:
Tonight, I went to a mid-singles dance. All my usual dancing friends have moved on - so I made the decision to go by myself. WoW! I guess I do have the pheromone or something... it was scary tonight. There were few people dancing - we don't have a great population of mid-singles here, so it was about 30 people on the dance floor.
At some point, a guy starting dancing wherever I danced, walking wherever I walked and just showing up where I was. I kept moving my location and people I was talking with and nothing worked.
Finally, this guy I had briefly talked to earlier, came and rescued me and asked me to dance to a fast song. That was a little interesting but then it was a song we could cha-cha to so I asked if he wanted to do that. My rhythm was completely off. Anyway that is besides the point. So the stalker guy was nearby but I was protected right? Well, that song ended and "lady in red" started - AAA! the stalker turned around immediately and asked me to dance before I could even do anything, before the other guy could even ask me! It was crazy. Can I tell you that I made sure about 30 book of mormons could fit between the distance of this guy and I?!?!?! I was so not happy.
As soon as the dance was over - I kept moving away from him as much as I could.
Anyway, the guy who saved me, ended up getting my phone 3 at the end of the night. But he's about 5'7 or so and really, he's nice but so not interested! So was I wrong in giving my number - or can I keep the attitude of - 'yeah lets do something' and expanding my circle of friends?
Still... if I'm going to attract a stalker/lurker - really??? I want the upgraded pheromone that attracts the good guys like B (the one I met on Wednesday).
Move Slow & Make Things Giveaway No. 5
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment