The reason for the title is - all of a sudden, E, my roommate has wanted to do stuff with us - but we're not allowed to invite her and encourage her to come. It's been weird. All of a sudden, it's like I don't want her to come - and I know that is the wrong attitude. But, if I'm not allowed to invite her - it just gets weird to have her all of a sudden say "I want to come". So it's been an interesting balance.
After two weeks of being careful about what I say, I've decided to just be myself. E never told me what she told A - so I'm just going to do what comes naturally instead of repressing what I want to say. I don't think I'm treating her any differently than I would my other friends. That's important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment