Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun Adventures for the beginning of September

This week has been eventful. I've done two things recently; one that I have wanted for a long time, another that I never thought I'd ever have the strength or style to do.

1. I dyed my hair brown (with alittle red). I love it. It's a totally different look and I've never identified myself as a brunette but it's really fun.

2. I competed in a triathlon today - my brother challenged me to do it. We had rain and a little hail but it was great! I need to work on upping my time, but still, I did it. I went 1 hour 57 minutes (not great) but I wasn't last. I thought I would be last... so I'm optimistic for a future race date.

I think the last few months of 2009 can only be great!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Why did I not know you had a blog!!!